- Puts the protective paper disc on the transport spindle.
- Puts 50CD,s/50DVD,s from material spindle to transport spindle.
- Count‘s cd/dvd on the Transportspindle.
- Fill missing quantity if necessary.
- Cover sheet handling -place a paper disc on the top of the CD / DVD disc.
- Cakebox-bottom handling:Transfers 50CD,s/DVD,s from transportspindle to cakebox-bottom
- Banderole is placed around the product and sealed with Cakebox top.
- Closing station: Cake Box Top is locked with Cake Box Bottom. Optionally an additional cover sheet or advertising label can be attached.
- Transfer handling : Cakebox is placed on product carriers.
- Wrapping machine: Cakebox is shrinkwrapped.
- Heat tunnel shrinks the foil
- Cakebox is placed on conveyor belt.
- Cakebox moves to the collecting table in the robot cell.
- Robot fills carton with Cake boxes (4/5/6-fold), one or two-ply
- Carton is sealed and printed with EAN code.
- Carton is palletized according to given pattern.
Cake box moulds included:-
- Cake Box 10 : Top= 17,7 g, bottom = 22,40 g
- Cake Box 25 : Top= 24,5 g, bottom = 26,40 g
- Cake Box 50 : Top= 42,2 g, bottom = 30,70 g